Congratulations! Now that you've been approved to study off-campus by OCSE, there are a few more important steps you must take.
- Apply to your off-campus program directly through your program provider. This is an important next steps. The only exception to this is if you're approved for Skidmore in Spain, Skidmore in France, or Skidmore in New Zealand.
- Complete your mandatory OCSE post-acceptance items. This will include a $500 non-refundable deposit and other documents you can access in your myocse account. Failure to do this will result in withdrawing your OCSE application.
- Complete all required post-acceptance steps from your program provider.
- Find out if you need a visa to participate on your program (ask program if you're not sure) and start applying for this right away!
- Keep an eye out for required pre-departure orientations and readings.